1. I am still in my PJ’s and it’s 11:00am.
2. The fact that I have a job where I work from home, and that I can conduct business in my PJ’s and no one knows (but now you know).
3. It’s overcast and rainy and is supposed to stay that way all day.
4. Both my punks are home sick today and while that isn’t altogether a good thing, I love that they are home with me.
5. I love that they are too sick to argue with one another (just keepin it real).
6. I have a feeling I’ll be making some sort of soup today and I love homemade soup.
7. My dogs are laying at my feet sleeping and that makes me so, so calm.
8. My oldest punk hasn’t thrown up for 10 hours now, and every time he did last night, he made it to the bathroom (Whew!).
9. My youngest punks fever seems to be subsiding and he no longer has chills (Amen!).
10. Ol’ Blue Eyes brought me home some new lenses from the Big D the other day, and I’m still smiling about it.
11. Yesterday, I got to play with my new landscape lens just a bit because my punk thought this was cool up in the sky.
Then he wanted to know why this lens couldn’t take his picture, so I took this funny pic of my punk (in between Advil doses) so he could see what I was talking about. Then I downloaded it this morning, and it made me smile.
12. Knowing that in spite of our little illnesses here in my web (ha ha), that life is good and we are blessed.
Now, if I could figure out a way to get this guy home…
well, that would just make my day!