Have I ever mentioned:
- that my oldest punk plays in drumline for his school?
Those are his mallets.
- that my oldest punk can have a very funny sense of humor at times?
We have no idea where this comes from.
- that my oldest punk is creative and seems to view things differently than others from time to time?
- that my oldest punk is very creative, artistic and a fantastic writer?
- that my oldest punk has faith that inspires me to be a better person?
- that my oldest punk is one of the neatest kids I know?
- that my oldest punk has a smile that lights up the room and a contagious laugh?
- how thankful I am that God blessed us with him?
- that his name means “Gift from God” and that is exactly what he is?
- that I love him so much, my heart can’t hardly hold it?
- that I admire him and that he inspires me?
I just wasn’t sure if I’d ever mentioned that, so I thought today I would.