1. Preacher man has been talking about planting seeds and I got inspired to translate that into my art this week.
2. Ol’ Blue Eyes has me runnin around like a crazy lady this week and it has something to do with this picture,
but I can’t say anything else about it right now (it’s not public news yet). But for the record, if you see me looking wide-eyed, you now know it’s not my fault.
3. I took this picture in the canyon this week and thought it was beautiful but I wish it was sharper (darn it).
4. This is from my oldest punks birthday lunch. I don’t think I need to explain this, so here it is.
5. If Ol’ Blue Eyes had his way, he wouldn’t want me to tell you this, so don’t tell him I told you. But, we are headed at 4pm to get Ol’ Blue Eyes his Botox injection in his vocal chords. We’d appreciate your thoughts and prayers, as it’s not the worst thing in the world, but it’s not the best either. Besides that, I love that man and I hate to see him deal with this affliction, but this is life and life isn’t always perfect (darn it).
I love you Ol’ Blue Eyes! You may lose your voice, but you won’t lose me. I’m yours forever and ever, Amen.