A few days ago, I met my friends down in Palo Duro Canyon to take some pictures of their beautiful family. This was my first family photo shoot. I had no idea what I was doing (I can’t be trusted), but I think we got a few good shots. Here are a few of my favorites.
We began with this sweet girl and her horse, Taz.
Then came her handsome little brother (who is a ham, and I fell in love with this little fella).
Could this be due to the fact that I “get” little boys, having gone through three of them and all?
Here he is with his daddy (where I think he gets that ham-bone personality from).
The two punks together. They are a hoot. Love these faces.
This next one… I die.
And now… I die again.
This is one of my favorites with the two punks in front and mom and dad behind them.
Finally, the whole family together.
One more of the whole family…
This is a beautiful family, inside and out. Be sure to leave a comment below and tell them so. C’mon, you know you want to!
P.S. I hope my friend doesn’t kill me, but I LOVED this picture of mama, all by herself. I have many reasons for posting this picture of mama by herself.
1. Mama’s are hardly ever in a picture by themselves.
2. Because mama is pretty, and every mama needs a pretty picture of herself.
3. Because I can.
4. Because I love ya.
5. Because I think you’re pretty.
6. So daddy can look at a picture of mama all by herself… and drool.
7. Because I know mama is just as beautiful on the inside as the out.
8. Because I love ya (it’s my blog, I can say that twice if I want to).
Aspiring and goofy clickin mom of punks who can’t be trusted