Here are a few things you should be careful about texting your wife who is home with the kids…
1. “Honey guess where I am!” followed by a picture of himself with Minnie Mouse. (I cannot find this picture, but trust me it exists.)
2. “We’ve been waiting in line for an hour.”
5. “The train from Sweden to Oslo was amazing and I took pictures for you!”
6. Queue Ball was right. The Strawberry Tart at Cafe Eccell in College Station is out of this world!
7. “My ride for the week. I qualified for an upgrade. It’s 85 and palm trees all around. “
And now I must end this blog post with only seven items (of course I have more) because Ol’ Blue Eyes foot just fell through the ceiling above my kitchen table. Not kidding!
Happy Saturday everyone!